This year has brought a number of changes to Bluehost and we would like to update you on some of our improvements. We have spent most of this year focusing on optimizing our customer experience from onboarding, to creating and publishing. Our ultimate goal has been to make the experience easier, faster, and better than ever.
We have improved our product:
- Upgraded servers that allow for better uptime and improve customer load times
- Simplified onboarding to make creating a website fast and simple
- Updated our dashboard tools to make designing and managing websites easier
- Integrated closer with WordPress which allows Bluehost customers to Single Sign On (SSO) to WP-
- Admin from their hosting dashboard
- We have improved the way we interact with customers:
We have taken steps to ensure when customers contact one of our support channels that they’ll be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable US-based support representative. Our agents have been empowered with tools and training to resolve issues on first contact, and minimize transfers and escalated tickets.
We hope that you will continue to take pride in our services and look forward to a lasting partnership.