Résumé is a powerful Tumblr theme for your personal C.V. and portfolio. Feature your testimonials, latest work, clients, skill areas, newsletter, contact details, and more.
Here’s a list of the features present in the Résumé Tumblr Theme:
- Responsive and Retina Ready – This theme will work great in all platform sizes and definitions. It’s modern and prepared to work in modern browsers.
- Customizable Color Scheme – All main colors can be changed using the customizer.
- Homepage Blocks – The homepage has several blocks that can be reordered and styled (background / text) to personalize your site. The blocks are: About / Skills / Showcase / Testimonials / Clients / Newsletter. Most of them are optional and can be turned off if required.
- Large Cover Image – Showcases your work beautifully with a large full screen image and your branding on top.
- Keyboard Navigation – You can use the Right and Left keys on your keyboard to navigate between blog posts. Use H for home and R for random.
- Social Sharing – Posts can be shared to Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest.
- Widgetized Sidebar – The footer can take multiple widgets: Twitter / Instagram / Flickr / Dribbble / Following / Likes / Group Members and Search.
- Submenu with Configurable Tags – Allows the main navigation to have a submenu that is made of tags and will categorize the content of the site.
- Social Media Icons – In the footer you can add up to 12 social icons with links to your profiles.
- Google Fonts – You can choose whatever font you’d like from a library of hundreds of free and optimized for the web fonts.
- Disqus Compatible – You can add Disqus comments to your blog, just add your username.
- Google Analytics Ready – Just add the code and it’s set.
- SEO Ready – All SEO principles available to Tumblr themes were taken into account in this theme.
- Expandable – It also features an header and footer HTML code fields for you to add your own code.
- Fully Documented – All of the theme options are fully documented in an HTML file and also available online in the demo site.