JustLanded for WordPress is the ultimate responsive WordPress landing page theme, a lead generation and online marketing theme designed for the WordPress platform to provide you with all the building blocks required to sell a product online – within minutes.
JustLanded for WordPress has the following features:
Create Multiple Landing Pages
- Multiple Landing Pages – e.g. give every product a landing page or sales page, create different versions of your landing page or sales page for conversion testing
- Each landing page can have its own design, layout, menus etc.
All the building blocks to create a stunning WordPress landing page
- Social Media Icons – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Dribbble, YouTube and more (15 icons!)
- Feature List – powerful feature lists with unlimited items
- Screenshot Gallery with Lightbox – unlimited screenshots
- Testimonials – featured testimonial and unlimited ‘small testimonial’ blocks w/avatars, as well as testimonial slider and testimonial slider sidebar widget
- Pricing Table – unlimited packages/items
- Payment Icons – payment icons for major payment processing providers
- Call To Action Buttons – beautiful matching CTA buttons, integrated in banner and payment options section, unlimited, user-defined colors
- Modal Windows – Connect the banner’s call to action buttons to modal windows to display additional information or CF7 forms without a need for your visitors to leave the page.
Fully Customizable Banner:
As your landing page’s banner is the most prominent feature and the first thing a customers sees, we want you to be able to make the most of it. With JustLanded for WordPress you can make your banner do just about anything…
- Static Image – if one product shot is enough
- Image Slider – slick image slider to showcase your product, with support for touch gestures on mobile devices
- Video Content – simply paste the video link
- Custom Content – use whatever content you need to convince your customers; use HTML and shortcodes, integrate anything and design your perfect product landing page!
And if that’s not enough you can freely define the banner’s contents, using custom HTML and shortcodes, even layout blocks. You can also turn a WordPress page into a banner for your landing page!
Mailing List Integration: Promote Your List Everywhere
- Newsletter Sign-Up Form (integrates with AWeber, MailChimp and other third party services)
- Featured Sign-Up Form in Banner (gets all the attention, converts best)
- Sign-Up Form Widget (use it on your blog and pages)
- Supports Popular Contact Form 7 Plug-In (fully-styled, works out of the box, on landing pages and content pages)